Magnet connectors are mainly connectors composed of Pogo Pin and magnets. A magnet-type connector with a strong attraction force suitable for small-sized structures and light and thin products is provided through the structure design of magnet and magnet contact and attraction. So, where can magnetic connectors be used? What fields can magnetic connectors be used in?
The applications of magnetic connectors
Where can magnetic connectors be used? What fields can magnetic connectors be used in? It is generally known that there are mainly the following four aspects:
1. Smart wearable products: smart watches, smart bracelets, smart glasses, Bluetooth headsets, smart gloves, VR
2.3C consumer products: tablet computers, electronic locks, electric vehicles, adult products, smart water cups, mobile phones
3. Medical industry: medical equipment, beauty equipment, hearing aids, sphygmomanometer, heart rate monitor, handheld electrocardiogram
4. Smart devices: intelligent robots, sensors, handheld devices, drones, vehicle-mounted devices
Where can magnetic connectors be used? What fields can magnetic connectors be used in? To learn more about the application range of magnetic connectors, you can go to Pomagtor‘s official website for further understanding.
Magnetic connector features
1. Humanized design: automatic suction connection experience;
2. Human nature anti-fall: the suction interface is easy to remove, and it is not easy to drive the machine;
3. Long service life: up to 100,000-200,000 functional connections;
4. Waterproof design: The female end of the host can be dustproof and waterproof (IPX8);
5. Fast charging time: 5A-10A magnet connector design to withstand high current transmission;
6. Space saving: the connection between the female end connector and the PCB can realize POGO type and SMT DIP jumper connection;
7. Customization: The appearance and style are diversified, which can match the appearance of the host product and improve the selling point of the product grade;
8. Magnet positioning: use the double junction of the magnet and the mechanism to protect the whole circuit from being fooled;
9. Environmental protection requirements: excellent corrosion resistance grade (48H-120H) to meet the harsh environment.