Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the thousands of slot machines out there can be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you’re purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to be sure that the organization you’re purchasing from features a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the organization shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, learn if the equipment you are looking at is just a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or a knockoff. A few ways to share with are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or a real income? A Vegas style machine takes a real income, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers can have the name of the maker listed on their website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, make certain the cost is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re taking a look at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can range between $799 – $1099 for a base model. Pachislo machines are much less costly and are made for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, can have a letter different from the original. Like: IGT is just a real manufacturer and AGT is just a knockoff.
5) Is the maker of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? Or even, are parts easy in the future by?
Most important, when trying to find an applied casino slot machine, learn should they offer a warranty. When there is a guarantee, will the organization you’re purchasing from use it in writing? The most used slot machines brands on the internet are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just be sure that you may get repair parts for these machines just in case they’re no further in business.